Benefits of a Properly Established and Maintained International Structure
- Reduce your federal income tax rates on qualified foreign dividends to individual owners or their ?pass-through? entities until 2011.
- Improve your risk management opportunities through geographic and legal entity diversification.
- Enhance your global stature through marketing and branding from multiple international offices.
- Improve your cash flows from global sales of products or services, through qualified U.S. tax deferral until repatriation.
- Reduce your cost of global expansion for your current business model or the establishment of a new business model through the reinvestment of pre-tax earnings.
- Maximize your exit strategy alternatives and net cash.
Strategic Global Advisors
Senior Advisors have more than 40 years experience in international
structuring and restructuring, intellectual property transfers,
transfer pricing, and cost-sharing agreements, contract for R&D,
service, and manufacturing agreements, and repatriation planning.
They have served clients ranging
from the start-up entrepreneur to the Fortune 50, and their industry
experience includes products, non-financial services, and internet